Saturday, February 14, 2009

 

Waiting. . .

I am at work today, I am not actually working though. I came to meet up with a coworker and her son to go and see the ice sculptures downtown. She is finishing up some work so I am waiting. I am also waiting for Cally to have her baby. Cally, if you are reading this you know you only have a few more days to make my Monday cut-off! So get going, have that baby! Today I started a little journal of Bobo's development, milestones, and funny stories. It was suggested to me by Jean. Thanks, Jean! He started "school" a few days ago so there are many new things happening with him. He was a very verbal kid to begin with but now he doesn't stop talking after we bring him home from school. I can only imagine the wonderful things going on in that little brain of his! I really wish I could be a fly on he wall and watch him play and interact with other kids all day. I love watching him learn and explore new things. He gives me the opportunity to see the world from a child's perspective all over again.

Comments:
Holy crap... I just about fell over when I saw that you had updated!! :) Sorry, no baby yet. I'll call you as soon as something happens! :)
 
I know, right? An update!

And Cally, get with the program. Squeeze that girl out wouldya?

Awwww Mimi and Bobo. Such a cute story!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
hit Counter