Sunday, February 15, 2009

 

Halloween 2008

This past Halloween sort of got skipped. Life is busy with a Bobo. We took him trick-or-treating to a few friends' houses. He was a turtle. He had a great time crawling around J's yard. Many people as they passed would comment that they had never seen a turtle crawl so fast! I can't post any pictures of him yet but hopefully I can soon!

Instead I will post pictures of some of the Halloween stuff from work. Our party posse threw a Halloween luncheon that included some of my favorite Halloween food items - including the Ham Head!
One of my coworkers even made a very fun Haunted House cake. I think I found a kindred spirit when it comes to cake!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
hit Counter