Saturday, September 06, 2008

 

The smell of Halloween

Virlena just said our snack drawer smells like Halloween. I of course had to jump off the couch and smell for myself. She said that if she had said it smelled like tuna I wouldn't have cared. She is right. I couldn't pass up an opportunity to smell Halloween, but I can pass up the opportunity to smell tuna! The drawer is plastic and right now is filled with leftover candy from Bobo's birthday party - chocolate and fruity type candy. She was right, it does smell like Halloween. I guess the combination of plastic, chocolate, and fruity candy creates the Halloween smell.

Comments:
I had a bag of candy from the party and thought it smelled like Halloween! That must be your bad influence on me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
hit Counter