Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

Nightmare Before Christmas Bathroom reVAMPED







I was running out of room in my bathroom for my Nightmare Before Christmas collection so we had to add some more shelves and rearrange some things. We got a big black velvet drape and added it to the mirror. It really adds to the bathroom if I do say so myself. Virlena hung up the three Jack heads from the ceiling. When you walk in the bathroom it looks like they are floating. The pictures really don't show it off too well. It was hard to capture it all since the area is so small.

Comments:
*ahem* Pictures? HelLO?
 
Sorry - I am a bit slow. . .I tried to blog them from my photobucket account but they were huge!!! Then I tried to size them but I didn't like the way they looked. . .so I have to work on it still. . .
 
Deliciously spooky!
 
I would say that it adds to anxiety when trying to go tinkle!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Website Counter
hit Counter